Who We Are
National Security Information Associates, LLC (NSIA) is a purpose built entity focused on delivering research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E) and advisory and assistance services (A&AS) to the homeland defense/homeland security interagency. The technical focus of NSIA includes Homeland Security & Defense, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), CBRN Defense, Biometrics, Cultural Studies, and Alternative Energy. NSIA’s clients include Defense Threat Reduction Agency Chemical and Biological Defense Technologies Directorate (DTRA RD-CB), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Chem-Bio Early Detection (CBED) Systems Program Office (SPO), Department of Energy Loan Program Office, and Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
- Technical Development.
- Evaluation. Plans and Frameworks.
- Research and Analyses.
- Operations and Support Developmental Analysis.
- General Subject Matter Expertise.
- Technical Conferences and Meetings.
- Other R&D or R&D-Related A&AS Services
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- 541712 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)