AOC has been providing mission critical support focused on protecting our Nation and the interests of coalition partner nations for over 30 years. Well before the term “homeland security” became part of our terminology, AOC was delivering services that were vital to the protection and defense of U.S. territory, sovereignty, domestic population, and critical infrastructure against internal and external threats and aggression. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), AOC views the provisioning of mission critical solutions to support our homeland security and defense among our most important capabilities we deliver. These capabilities are provided directly to our Government or through partnerships with defense and other contractors, contribute to our national effort to prevent terrorist attacks within the United States, reduce America’s vulnerability to terrorism, and minimize the damage and recover from attacks that do occur. AOC has or is able to operate across all the major sectors of Homeland Security and Defense including Counterterrorism, Environmental Security, Aviation Security, Law Enforcement, Fraud Protection, Building and Facilities Security, Border Security, Disaster/Emergency Response and Recovery, and Cyber Security/Information Management.
AOC’s discriminators in support of homeland defense and security missions is centered around our past performance which includes a broad set of experiences supporting nearly every Department within the homeland defense/homeland security inter-agency; dedicated assets which includes information technology infrastructure and support, facilities, laboratories, and intellectual property; subject matter experts including former government executives, industry thought leaders, and experienced practitioners; and AOC’s unique business model enabling the rapid creation of dedicated and focused limited liability companies integrating capabilities from multiple companies into a single joint-venture entity.
AOC has dedicated its full breadth and depth of offerings in support of the Homeland Security and Defense domain. Specifically, AOC offers its clients:
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Transformation Consulting
- Program Management
- Performance Management
- Financial, Compliance and Business Management
- Aviation services
- Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Cyber
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Counter-Narcoterrorism Program Office (CNTPO) – AOC Mission Services is the prime contractor for the Program and Programmatic Support (PPS) contract which is in source selection with anticipated award in FY2013. PPS, a multiple award IDIQ, provides the full breadth of programmatic support for CNTPO and all Departments with the inter-agency as well as partner nations.
- Department of Justice/Federal Bureau of Investigation – the design, build, and sustainment of a secure information technology infrastructure used to support counterterrorism programs. AOC leverage its assets including company owned dark fiber network, 24x7x365 ITIL aligned service desk, and modeling and simulation lab providing a 99.99% availability in support of mission critical law enforcement activities.
- Air Combat Command in support of Combatant Command (COCOM) missions –Battlespace Flight Services as prime with AOC as a subcontractor provides global operations, maintenance, logistics, training, human capital, and program management support to the Air Force’s MQ-1 and MQ-9 remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) used to support critical AFRICOM, CENTCOM, and PACOM missions. With more than 500 staff supporting 12 different locations including hazardous OCONUS sites, AOC has supported over 658,000 flight hours and 38,000 sorties since May 2007.
For further information, please use our Contact Us page.