AOC provides Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities to Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and other government agencies. We specialize in delivering ISR solutions using unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), imaging, signals intelligence and acoustic sensors, and satellite and line-of-sight command, control and communications systems and networks. AOC supports all classes of UAS with significant experience in medium-endurance, Tier II/III class UAS and deployed experience in MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) operations and maintenance (O&M) and MQ-1, MQ-9, and RQ-4 communications reach back facility operations. AOC delivers ISR mission solutions to the USAF, SOCOM, and USN in the CENTCOM, AFRICOM, and PACOM area of responsibility (AOR).
AOC’s discriminators in support of ISR is centered around our past performance which includes the premiere contract supporting global operations and maintenance of the MQ-1 and MQ-9 RPAs for the USAF; proven and mature deployment support infrastructure including ISO 9001:2015 certified processes, automated systems and tools, and experienced practitioners enabling global deployments of large teams (greater than 500 staff) to multiple forward operating locations; subject matter experts including former government executives, industry thought leaders, and experienced ISR practitioners; and AOC’s unique business model enabling the rapid creation of dedicated and focused limited liability companies to focus integrated capabilities from multiple companies into a single joint-venture entity.
AOC’s ISR centric offerings include:
- Contractor-Owned, Contractor-Operated (CO/CO) UAS ISR Services
- Direct UAS Sales and Field Service Representative (FSR) Services
- Leased ISR Services
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Test and Evaluation
- Operations and Maintenance
- Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Training – Aircrew, Maintenance and Logistics training and solutions
- Air Combat Command in support of Combatant Command (COCOM) missions – AOC Global as a subcontractor delivers industry-leading mission capability (over 658,000 flight hours and 38,000 sorties since May 2007) on MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) systems and MQ-1/MQ-9/RQ-4 Communications Reach back Facility.
For further information, please use our Contact Us page.