AOC, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a licensed Telecommunications carrier that owns and operates a robust 3,500-mile fiber backbone throughout the DC Capital Region. In addition, AOC has long-term established National Network Partnerships. Along with the expertise of operating mission critical networks, AOC leverages these skill sets to deliver complimentary IT Services. In support of these efforts AOC employs a 24x7x365 day help desk / Network Operations Center, simulation lab and a track record of network service uptime at 99.999% for the past 10 years.
AOC is ISO 9001:2008 certified along with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes. AOC is uniquely positioned to provide life-cycle management of IT Solutions along the entire IT services / solutions Spectrum.
AOC leverages its current contracts of providing services to the DOD, Intelligence Community and Federal Agencies to offer a broad host of solutions:
- Certified Local Exchange Carrier – Owns and Operates Physical Network Infrastructure throughout the Mid-Atlantic
- Telecommunications and Network Services through OCI Layer 5
- Mobile Device Security and Encryption
- Dell OEM Partnership
- Secure Data Mining and Data Storage Solutions
- Software Defined Storage
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Desktop Virtualization
- SharePoint TV
- Hosted Voice over IP
- Managed Solutions
- Data Center Solutions (Subterranean SCIF deployable)
- Private Cloud Hosting
- Network Security (High Speed Deep Packet Cataloging)
- Private Enterprise Social Networks
- Contact Center Services and Solutions
- Zero Client Solutions
- Command Walls
- ISP/OSP Network Design, Implementation and Operations
- Fiber Optic Network Splicing Testing and Provisioning
- High bandwidth optical circuit provisioning throughout CONUS
- Internet Service Provisioning
- CLASSIFIED contract – AOC Connect designed, built, and now operates and sustains secure networks used for classified programs throughout the Government. Included in operations and sustainment activities is a 24x7x365 help desk and continuous network monitoring managed by a comprehensive service level agreement resulting in a network availability of greater than 99.99%.
- U. S. Congress – AOC Connect provides continuity of operations (COOP) and disaster recovery solutions to the US Congress by delivery of high-speed data services to multiple sites. Under this contract, AOC designed, built and provides operations and maintenance on several multi-node networks.
- FBI ITSSS task orders – DHA American Operations provides ISP cabling services to multiple RA sites and field offices across the country. This work includes the installation of over 3,227 Fiber, Cat6, Coax, Telephone, and Low Voltage drops. Our technicians install all physical infrastructure to support ISP cabling systems to include racks, patch panels, cables, cable trays, and cable management. They also termination and testing to ensure they meet or exceed industry standards.
- Air Combat Command – PerformanceNet Management Group designed, configured, implemented, and maintained performance measurement systems used to manage global operations and maintenance of remotely piloted aircrafts (RPA) in support of CENTCOM and AFRICOM missions. We measured staffing, financial, maintenance and other key mission performance metrics through the design, implementation and maintenance of performance dashboard technology that provided the near real time visualization of data both CONUS and ONCONUS.
AOC delivers these services through its GSA Schedule, as a service provider to the U.S. Congress and to the FBI through its ITSSS contract as well as other contract vehicles. AOC is continually looking to logically expand its offering as well as partnering with other service / solution providers to increase the strength of the overall offering. If you are a manufacturer or Value Added Reseller and are interested in Partnering with AOC please contact us.