A core competency for over 30 years, AOC has been providing global logistics services including supply, transportation, and maintenance and facilities management services across the federal government. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we have experience in providing the full spectrum of logistics and facilities management support including the end-to-end logistics support for the operations and maintenance of complex weapons systems including CONUS and OCONUS locations, operations and maintenance of buildings, vehicles, roads and grounds, supply and warehousing operations, facilities operations and maintenance services and environmental management services. AOC maintains airfields and aircraft-support equipment, manages and repairs ground-vehicle fleets, provides aircraft refueling & fuels storage services, and coordinates complex logistics projects and supply-chain management operations. AOC brings mature policies and procedures, DCAA compliance, facilities and management staff clearances, plus a highly effective safety program that has a Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR) percentage lower than the national average.
AOC’s discriminators in support of logistics and facilities management is centered around our past performance which includes a broad set of experiences supporting DoD and federal civilian agencies including global operations covering CONUS and hazardous OCONUS locations; enabling infrastructure and assets including ISO 9001 certified processes and dashboard technologies for managing all aspects of program performance; subject matter experts including former government executives, industry thought leaders, and experienced practitioners; and AOC’s unique business model enabling the rapid creation of dedicated and focused limited liability companies integrating capabilities from multiple companies into a single joint-venture entity.
For Logistics and Facilities Management, AOC offers its clients:
- Logistics – supply, transportation, and maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Facilities and Systems Management
- Civil Engineering
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Fuel Supply Point Logistics
- Transportation Services and Logistics
- Property Control and Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Hazardous Materials Control
- Technical Library Maintenance
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Records Management
- Environmental, Safety, and Health Program
- Boiler Plant and Water Distribution
- Central Issue Facility (CIF)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Southwest – From 2008 to 2018 AOC provided full engineering, operation, logistics and maintenance support for the El Centro Naval Air Facility (NAF) in El Centro, CA. With more than 120 personnel, AOC provided total base operations and maintenance support services for over one million square feet of building space covering 115,000 acres that include various structures and facilities consisting of runways and taxiways, liquid fuel storage and dispensing facilities, natural gas distribution lines, water treatment plant and distribution system, fire alarm and street light systems, sewage collection lines, pumping stations and treatment plant, streets, electric distribution system, ammunition magazines, microwave towers, weapons impact ranges, and various recreational facilities.
- AOC has a long history of performing Base Operation and Maintenance Support work stretching back to 1983, both domestically and OCONUS. At the US Army’s Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein ATOL, AOC performed the full range of support operations. AOC has provided O & M services at the following locations: NAS Mayport; NAS Pax River; USDA, Washington DC; Falcon AFB; FEMA Region 3, Olney, MD; GSA Washington, DC; Social Security Administration, Baltimore, MD; NAVSUP Aviation Supply Office, Philadelphia, PA; and Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
For further information, please use our Contact Us page.