AOC has been delivering advisory services and program management capabilities to industry and government for over 30 years. For industry, our focus has been successfully enabling companies to penetrate and expand their business with government from strategy development and execution to organizational design and alignment to the successful capture of new business. Under AOC’s leadership, our clients have developed more than $145B of business including more than $40B in the last 18 months. For government, our focus has been delivering expert advice from strategy through implementation assisting agencies and programs to realize dramatic efficiency and effectiveness gains in mission delivery.
AOC’s discriminators in support of Advisory capabilities is centered around our past performance which includes a diverse set of experiences with industry and government demonstrating AOC’s capabilities delivering proven and measureable results for our clients; tried and proven frameworks, approaches, and methodologies including intellectual property based on industry frameworks and refined through years of practical application; subject matter experts including former government executives, industry thought leaders, and experienced and certified practitioners; and AOC’s unique business model enabling the rapid creation of dedicated and focused limited liability companies integrating capabilities and past performance from multiple companies into a single joint-venture entity.
AOC’s Advisory capabilities include services to both industry and government including:
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Capture and Proposal Management
- Transformation Consulting
- Program Management
- Performance Management
- Financial, Compliance and Business Management
- Large Healthcare Insurance Carrier – AOC provided a full range of expert advisory services assisting the company in its strategy, organizational alignment, capture and proposal management, and transition services in its successful pursuit and delivery of DoD’s TRICARE Dental Program (TDP). AOC provided expert consultants in developing the company’s bid strategy to include internal (e.g., organizational realignment) and external (e.g., stakeholder management) emphasis; end-to-end proposal development and management services; and services focused on transitioning more than two million customers including performance measurement dash board development, implementation, and automation.
- Large Shipbuilder – AOC provided a full range of expert advisory services assisting the company in its strategy, organizational alignment, and capture and proposal management in its successful pursuit of the largest shipbuilding contract in Canadian shipbuilding history. AOC provided expert consultants in developing the company’s bid strategy and end-to-end proposal development and management services including storyboard development, technical writing covering all aspects of the proposal, graphics support, and overall management.
- Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC), Global Hawk Program – AOC provided expert systems acquisition and technology services in assisting Global hawk in restructuring the Program as result of a Nunn-McCurdy law breach. AOC assisted in developing the technology roadmap and supported milestone decision reviews for this Acquisition Category I (ACAT I) program.
- General Services Administration –PerformanceNet, designed, developed, and implemented a performance measurement system to manage all aspects of the Ronald Reagan Building International Trade Center. Through the automated dashboard capability PerformanceNet developed, GSA is capable, in real-time, to determine the health of the Trade Center covering customer, process, staff, and financial measures.
- Assistant Secretary of Air Force, Financial Management and Comptroller (SAF/FM) – AOC Mission Services, is providing expert financial management services supporting the Air Force’s Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program. Delivering certified public accountants (CPA), certified government financial managers (CGFM), and certified defense financial managers (CDFM), AOC Mission Services is providing financial process and systems expertise in executing the Air Force’s FIAR plan.
- Army Contracting Command PEO IEW&S – AOC Program Solutions is the prime contractor for the Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) contract with an expected award in FY 2014. The B2S2 contract is a multiple award IDIQ that provides Systems Engineering, Technical Assistance, Business Management, Acquisition, Logistics and Administration Support for the Army Contracting Command’s Program Executive Office for Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S).
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) 6.8 Corporate Business Office – AOC Program Solutions is the prime contractor for the Programs and Systems Support – Small Business (PASS-SB) contract with an expected award in FY 2014. The PASS-SB contract is a multiple award IDIQ that provides total integrated life cycle management activities for Project, Program and Portfolio (PPP) Management; Business, Cost Estimating and Financial Management; Systems Engineering; Business Analytics; Information Technology (IT); and Facilitation, Education and Training; and Technical Editor, Writing and Illustration.
For further information, please use our Contact Us page.